Job Title: Business Growth Co-Ordinator
Role: Full- Time
Business Area: Operations Management and Sales Management
Work Experience: 3-10 years
Closing Date for applications: 25 February 2022
Send CV’s to: email@example.com
This position exists to ultimately grow TTL’s client portfolio, increase its footprint nationally in South Africa as per TTL’s 3-year and 5-year strategic plans as well as increase awareness of the TTL brand. The incumbent will execute all brand marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive client and entrepreneur engagement. In addition, this role exists to support all office administrative requirements, and this can vary widely day to day. They will be expected to fulfil a dual role of sales, marketing, and operations administrative support.
Preferable: Junior to mid-level employee with at least 3-10 years’ experience in, sales, lead generation and marketing experience and some experience in administration. Prior marketing and sales experience is preferred, proficiency with MS Office packages and marketing platforms is equally critical while the ability to handle confidential information is of paramount importance. Use of CRM technologies is preferred as well as end to end management of the sales pipeline, project management and understanding of key sales drivers within the industry and applicable legislation.
- At most, you should have a bachelor’s degree in, Marketing and Communication, sales or a related field.
- At a minimum, an Office Administration or Sales certificate or diploma will also be considered in conjunction with the relevant work experience in operations management, office management and customer service domains.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Cold calling and successful prospecting
- Qualifying of deals for further management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Data entry, analytical and report-writing
- Marketing content creation
- Document management,
- Word processing
- Assertive personality,
- Handling project assignments,
- Good time-management skills,
- Good Interpersonal Communication skills,