CORPORATE COMPANIES & SMME DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS
In essence, the Transformation Legacy team becomes an extension of your Enterprise & Supplier Development (ESD) department through the following services:
- Development and Implementation of Enterprise & Supplier Development initiatives
- Sourcing & Selection of ESD beneficiaries (SMME taking part in the ESD programme) or potential suppliers to the corporate company
- Business Diagnosis, Assessments and baseline reports for ESD beneficiaries
- Supplier Development support for ESD beneficiaries
- Development & Implementation of Monitoring & Evaluation tools to assess ESD programme performance
- Skills Development programmes- provide SETA accredited NQF level 4 Business Skills training
- Socio-Economic Development programmes- training and mentorship of unemployed youth in township and rural regions
We partner with you as a corporate, with your contribution we design and implement your ESD programme. Our mission is to be an effective bridge between SMME and corporates by assisting the corporate company to successfully integrate suppliers into their supply chain and providing sustainable access to markets opportunities to SMME's that form part of our supplier development programmes.
Do you want to maximize your ESD spend?
Maximize your ESD spend?
Enterprise & Supplier Development Programmes
Our programmes are anchored on our principles of sustainable growth and development by focusing on interventions that leave a lasting impact. All our programmes offer mentorship as the core intervention supported by training and other development initiatives. We design and implement entrepreneur development programmes with clear key performance indicators which will ensure that the beneficiaries and our corporate partners achieve their targeted outcomes.
The offering includes the following:
- Research & analysis: In-depth understanding of the client’s requirements and specific needs
- Stakeholder engagement: understanding the different stakeholder/s involved in order to get buy-in from all relevant parties
- Programme Design & Development
- Programme Implementation
- Programme monitoring & evaluation
Sourcing & Selection of suppliers
Identifying, vetting and selecting entrepreneurs eligible to become suppliers to your corporate company
Supplier Development Support
We provide supplier on-boarding support to ensure that all suppliers understand requirements and expectations and ensuring that service delivery is in line with client requirements and expectations
Business Skills Training
We provide NQF level 4 accredited Business Skills training programmes
TTL Enterprise Development Programmes
The Transformation Legacy team roll-out a number of successful ED programmes throughout the year. Any of the following programmes can contribute to your Enterprise & Supplier Development spend, if you choose to come on board as a funder.
Township Youth Entrepreneur Development Programme
Business mentorship and training programme specifically targeting unemployed youth residing in the township and rural areas
The Transitioning Entrepreneur
An effective and structured coaching programme for those wishing to move from full-time employment to self-employment
Infinite Wisdom Facilitation
This is a personal development programme that awakens self-awareness and deeper understanding of oneself – resulting in maximising one’s potential and achieving higher levels of self-mastery.
Start & Grow your Business Mentorship
It’s a One-on-One mentorship programme. Our approach to mentorship focuses on harnessing the potential of the entrepreneur and ensuring that they have the right capabilities and tools to grow their businesses.
Business skills training sessions covering a variety of management challenges facing small business owners.
“We have the means and the capacity to deal with our problems, if only we can find the political will.”
- Kofi Annan
TTL Benefits for Corporate Partners / Clients
Whilst your ED team focusses on your strategic direction and positioning of the entire unit, we:
- Become an extension of your ED department, ensuring we understand your goals
- Help you achieve your B-BBEE compliance while delivering programmes with longevity with an evident legacy
- Keep up with development of regulation and ensure that your company and your team are on the right track
- Have a database of SMME’s and help you find SMME’s that match your supplier needs and vice-versa
- Journey with the SMME on the ESD programme, capacitating them to be able to deliver – reducing the risk of unmet service delivery
- Your company earns maximum B-BBEE points – as we are 100% black-women owned.
Objectives of our ESD programmes
- Capacitate: Improve capacity to significantly decrease the risk of non-delivery or inadequate service delivery by the appointed supplier
- Empower: Transfer the necessary skills and knowledge to grow their business and ultimately improve their supplier capabilities
- Legacy:The result of capacity and empowerment is having a solid business with systems, processes and a brand that stands to outlive the founder